Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Eeee.
My long new year break is over liao.
That was fast damnit.
Anyway happy new year everyone.
Haha did quite a lot eh these few days.
Caught curse of the golden flower which all my army friends felt tt it was bloody lame.
I thot it was aiight.
Church church on sun for whole day.
Haha my cgl leader got voted best cgl in the subzone woot she's damn nice.
Class dinner at marina even tho my throat was dead.
Left for ben's house immediately after tt for countdown.
HAHA OMG THE FIREWORKS DROPPING ONTO US THING WAS DAMN FUNNY.
Laugh until peng.
Ok basically we looked up the sky at westcoastpark and the fireworks which resembled a bomb looked like it was falling vertically onto us and we scrambled off in a panic.
HAHA OMG DAMN RETARDED CAN.
Played monopoly after tt which I got ass owned.
Oh ya I FINALLY went kbox ytd after 102739498274395 years with george perry zk hy hb and jilyn.
Vvv fun sing until damn shuang haha.
And zk is really mad.
Haha ok I gtg liao do some writeup about myself for my platoon commander.
Book in later at 9 :/
Cya this weekend everyone.

HAHA nic looks retarded the rest of us not much better.

1/2 of or_ion coy p2s2 btw the guy behind is 1.9m tall wahhh.

Everyone rushing to feel my botak head =p 3A will always be a huge part of my jc memories man thanks guys.
My mind's unweaving/ 2:37 PM