Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Wow.
So all the hype and stuff led up to last night.
And boy was it quick to end.
The food was just aiight.
And the music was keesiao loud.
Lol grad night was more of a photowhoring session I suppose.
But it was kinda nice la.
Seeing ur school mates for prob the last few times before everyone ventures off in their own directions.
Ended off the night with some drinks with ben and denise at 2 diff pubs cause we got chased out of the first oh tmd.
Lol and we zhaoed at around 4 so I cabbed to ys' place for shelter.
More mahjong till around 6 before I ko-ed haha.
Omg and we watched this movie lol I forgot the name but it is seriously one of the most fos and retarded till damn funny movies I've ever seen in my life rofl.
Haha for pics I think I post tml morning ba the blogger server at night always damn cocked up one.
Prepare for a mega large pic post lol.
Okie dokie night.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:02 PM