



















Ah fen. Omg he really got put fen on his face lol.
Class guyss. Damn damn nice ppl and I'm pleasantly surprised tt theres not a single asshole in my class HAHA yay.
Lawrent!
Part of my prom table woooo!
Mr gohjw with a tmd cool hair. Thanks man for everything.
WOOOO GEORGEEEEE~
Kiampa faces. Omg he said tt I look like hp shop uncle oh tmd.
HB PENCIL. HAHAHA XI UTANG LOOKS SHOCKED.
Plus xt and ji lyn.
Zhifeeeeng.
Jilyyyn. Lol I'll always rmb her for her act cute poses HAHA then she'll go, "CUTE NOT!"
Stef and bridgettt.
Beloved engggsweeen.
Hoho 2 major sources of entertainment in class and they are awesome ppl seriously. Thanks kenny and ching.
OMG I LOVE THIS PIC. LOVE THIS GUY TOO HAHA. Thnx zk.
Zhunwei!!
Lovely class family lol this pic is cute.
Lol he really became 10000x shuaier since sec1 hoho d anlim.
Ah nian ah.
SHARON AH!
Hoho germainnne!
Ah ma plus nu er.
Muimui.
Dingster alert lol btw our class really insult him for the whole year until HAHA but he's a damn nice guy seriously
Gillian!
DENISEEEETEOOOYINGGYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Cool streak man.
Haaaaa. Thnx buddy for everything.
Jooooooooy. To the world.
-
-
OMG I UPLOAD PHOTOS UNTIL BLOGGER WANTED ME TO VERIFY MYSELF CAUSE I EXCEEDED THEIR THRESHOLD LIMIT WTH.
Anyway I wanna die ok upload so many pics.
But theres still a lot more so can come look for me on msn if u want eh.
MY LUNCH HAS BEEN SITTING ON THE TABLE FOR ONE HOUR.
I go eat liao tata.