Monday, December 25, 2006
LOL.
Damn fast can.
My 24 hours in civilian life is about to come to an end.
Anyways.
I'm in bmtc2 orion platoon 2 section2 bed 02.
OMG ALL 2S.
Hoho.
Army life is not as bad as I thought la.
Its quite fun man most of the time.
Seriously.
My platoon mates and esp my section/bunk mates are the most awesome awesome ppl.
Ytd we had most of the afternoon off and we were playing werewolf aka murderer for 3 hours while the 3 other sections were slping.
GOT LIFE OK THE GAME IS V FUN PLAY UNTIL ROFL.
Hahaha oh ya ry_an su is in my platoon omg we laugh at him everyday.
He is mother funny la.
Needless to say.
The training is also damn shiong.
But its only gonna get worse from here so I'm not really gonna complain.
Haha ok I go liao time to get ready to go back to tekong.
Take care ppl.
Today's candlelight service was vv good.
Merry christmas minasan.
Cya this weekend.
My mind's unweaving/ 6:24 PM