Friday, December 15, 2006
Haha oh man.
I guess this is it eh.
The end of the road of liberation.
Tml I embark on a new journey.
To somewhere far away called BMT SCH2 OMG.
Hahahaha tmd so fast can shit.
Mixed feelings I should say.
20% anxiety.
30% excitement.
50% sadness to leave everything behind.
Boy oh boy this hols is so rushed.
But I'm really glad I got to do some of the stuff tt I've always wanted to.
Catching up on old friends was definitely one of it.
Surprisingly class chalet was nicenice.
Kudos to ryan for doing everything for us man from planning to booking the chalet to even cooking for us and roasting our mashmellows.
WAH SO NICE CAN.
Anyway its been great to just sit down on the stairs and have heart to heart talks with ry anjoel andbryan t lol plus we were walking around aimlessly at 2am trying to find food quite funny.
Haaaa pool was fun too.
And the bbq food was greattt wah the stingray really shiok.
LOL oh ya we tried to call perry to get us food from changi village in the middle of the night cause a few of them were night cycling and every hour we called them they were still cycling around changi which is mother funny cause they spent 4 hours in changi.
AND the funniest part is that by 7am they were too tired to cycle back to the chalet so they hired a taxi OMG DAMN FUNNY CAN NIGHT CYCLING SAI AH.
Lol jkjk.
Haaaa its nice to catch up with friends really.
Esp since u cant see them for a while.
Ytd and today were goooot.
Hung out with george the whole day ytd till late.
And just now I had family dinner at no signboard restaurant and left for zk's birthday party at marche after tt.
Woooots got to see some of the batam ppl fun fun.
LOL and collin and george bought me wet tissues from watsons to bring into camp THANKS MAN IM GONNA GET WHACKED INSIDE SOMEMORE ITS PINK COLOUR HAHAHA.
HOHO I JUST RMBED.
My cellgroupleader smsed me this morning to say tt my unglam photo is printed on the banners and pamphlets of my church's christmas service adverts omg can.
I wanna die.
Ok enough of crap.
GAhhh Im gonna miss everything that I'll leave behind man.
And thanks everyone who msged me to jiayou it really meant a lot to me.
And I'm quite touched tt my bigbrother in cell has been calling me the past few days to check on me thanks man.
Haaa and I'll miss the ppl around me so fucking badly.
Pls take care eh everyone.
Just now on the mrt I really couldnt bear to say goodbye to george cause I was damn sad HAHA I SOUND LIKE IM GOING TO DIE.
HAHA I WILL BE BACK. -arnold style-
OH YES DID ANYONE CATCH WODEYEMANNAINAI'S LAST EP YTD OMG ITS REALLY FENGZI UNTIL.
HAHAHA BUT ITS MOTHER FUNNY.
Lol ok enough shit.
I go sleep liao.
See everyone soon eh IF U SEE ME ONLINE TT MEANS I PASSED MY TEST AND CAN COME HOME LIAO HAHA.
Guys pls train for ns haha.
Girls pls jiayou for work.
Tata.
My mind's unweaving/ 1:01 AM