Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Wah sai.
I just played the most stressful online checkers with george.
LOL we played for 45 mins can that single game.
TMD I LOST IN THE END.
Hahahaha I was leading all the way one lor then suddenly he damn sly keep trapping me -.-
And 7 hand poker is damn fun pls play.
Sian.
I'm really red like a freaking lobster now la.
Today george li j iu and I went for some cip thing for the children from pathlight school.
Quite fun la.
I was just sitting down at the side.
As I watched them play around.
They look so normal yet they are so different.
I dunno.
Haha my pw did the project on autistic children last year but we didnt have a chance to interact with one.
Somehow I find it consoling that their lives are so carefree.
And how supportive their parents are.
Which is nice nice.
Oh btw we were supposed to kayak the kids one by one around the macritchie reservoir.
Then this little dude didnt wanna go back to the shore and he stuck the paddle into the water and pushed the kayak backwards wth lol.
Sian but we were really DEAD TIRED after the thing ended we went back to school to shower and all of us almost died from exhausion.
After tt george and I went to the arcade behind j8 to play virtual cop3 wah shit its damn damn fun.
And the pohpiah beside the arcade is good good.
Lol I went home to watch wo de ye man nai nai.
Omg everyone really really have to watch.
Today's episode was so effing funny man my whole family laugh until teared up.
Eh the main actress and the xitala shuolan nai nai can act very well.
Sian.
I need to go sleep soon liao tml is a long day.
Night.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:32 PM