Monday, November 13, 2006
I FUCKING SCREWED UP MY PHYSICS PAPER 2 HAHAHAHHA.
GGXX.
Its not as if its super difficult.
But the way they asked the questions were just damn different and tmd weird.
Gahhhhh its such a mess.
Anyway.
Ytd was really funny.
George and I were talking when this china scholar SHHHHHHHHed very loudly at us.
We didnt care bout him and continued.
Lol then he shouted back, "EXCUSE ME SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO STUDY HERE!"
George rebuked," ER YA WE ARE TOO!"
HAHAHA HILARIOUS.
And we were mugging halfway when the lights turned off on us omg.
Damn loser it was really pitch black lol.
We had to use our hp light to pack our stuff.
AHHHH I'm damn bored from mugging chem.
CANT WAIT FOR THIS SHIT TO BE OVER MAN.
CANT WIAT.
Ok better go back to my pile of sai bye.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:55 PM