Friday, November 10, 2006
Hoho.
This exam period is really taking a toll on my body.
As in I'm eating a billion times more than usual.
Lol.
Ytd after math we went to long john's for dinner.
And we mugged at the bishan cc where I met my ri nemisis omg haha.
After the cc closed we passed by the pasar malam and couldnt resist the ramly burger shit.
And I was not even hungry la wth.
But its super shiok everyone pls go eat at j8 there.
Haha and I stuffed my burger into zk's mouth cause he hasnt tried before.
Anyway when I reached home I realised there was curry chicken for me saiii.
I finished everything of course.
And soon after I went to sleep -.-
Tmd everything is accumulating in my body.
I'm going to get atherosclerosis due to my high saturated fat and my high salt intake.
Bitch.
Bio's still stuck in my head need to go sch pia physics now bye.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:20 AM