Monday, October 09, 2006
Who do you love - The Moffatts
Who do you love?
Who do you need?
You're messin up my mind,
wasting all my time.
Who do you love?
What do you feel?
Stop playin with my heart,
you're tearin me apart.
Am I the one who can make you fly up above?
Is it me who can take you higher than you're dreamin of?
Now who do you love...who do you love?
HAHAHA.
How old is this song man.
But I keep listening to it on my ipod.
Feels like pri5 all over again.
Nice song tho.
Aiyah shit I still have gp mock exam tml !#$%^&
Everytime I look at our class pictures.
It brings back tonnes of memories of the past 2 years.
Definitely good memories eh.
Lol ah ma is going to bring quiche for me tml woohoooo.
Cant wait yay.
Ok sian I go sleep liao.
My mind's unweaving/ 1:47 AM