Tuesday, October 03, 2006
One day.
When I become wiser.
Things like these will become insignificant and worthless.
But for now.
Why is it bugging me so fucking much.
Gahhh.
So many questions waiting to be answered.
I need enlightenment.
On a side note.
Dearest classmates pls keep all decks of poker cards away from me I'm not going to play bridge ever ever again I'm going to study during free periods.
Doesnt help when the whole class is either sleeping or playing cards I NEED MOTIVATION LA TMD HAHA.
Aiyah so damn sian.
Horrigiiible terrigiiible vegeeetable!
Oh ya omg our class page is so freaking hilarious I couldnt stop laughing man cause I LOOK LIKE COW DUNG WITH A TURF OF SAI ON MY HEAD.
Wah super super funny wah biang.
I cant believe I'm laughing at my own ugliness.
Go home la go home la!
My mind's unweaving/ 11:37 PM