<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 15, 2006
MEGA PIC POST ALERT!

Taken on last day of school and on farewell assembly day!



Lol wth I saw the pic of me and ys and I almost puked on my keyboard HAHA.



Coolest class pic with our funniest and coolest teacher miss lim sze yi.



Lol.



LOLOL. I look damnn retarded.



Jx ben jared and I.



Mr ngannn! LOL at xy.



One of the billion photos I took with mk. Eh sing the not scared cockroach song lei :p



AHMA!



Haha the coolest guys in class. Except me la duh.



LOL joel and I photowhoring. Eh I'm really damn glad to sit beside him for one year lei thanks dude.



Plus kennny.



Mk me lihyi.



SAMUEL. Lol damn funny and nice guy.



GEOOoorge 2 rows away.



Lol george trying to act innocent.



Wahhh still take one more?!



Lol lz she's quite funny.



Jerrmmmyynn good ole friend =)



Benjammiinnnnnn.



Mok. I'm gonna miss all his magic tricks and other nonsense man damn funny guy.



Melooo. Super nice girl.



Zk zk zk zk zk zk. Really glad I've gotten to know him better recently.



LOL this pic is quite funny. Gahh gonna miss him.



Haha daniel and me acting spastic.



Joce ahhh.


Haha wah act cute until wanna vomit.



Yay perry. Super nice guy in class.



LOL at this pic also.



Omg I had to put this pic up JEREMIAH is tmd funny.




Awesome class guys.



Lol lets play guess the person. Still a nice pic regardless chingggg.



Met alfie with his gf who sped off like lighting omg.



Lol my first good friend I made in rj. Thanks dude.

Whoaaa omg damn long to upload tmd.

Anyway just now george and I were walking around j8 and we walked into the starhub shop at b1.

There was this live hp which was on display and we took a damn ugly pic of ourselves and set it as the wallpaper.

LOL it was mother funny we chionged out immediately.

Wahh I spent so long online I go liao byebye.

My mind's unweaving/ 10:12 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker