Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Lol spent more than an hour talking to zi k ai just now.
Its feels damn fucking good to have a heart to heart talk with him man.
He's one of the rare few people who can make me laugh like mad and yet still become mellow to talk bout life.
Damn grateful for such a friend around me.
Its so ironic how I thought that he was utterly irritating the whole of sec3 and 4.
But what a different side of him that I got to see this year man.
Halfway through both of us almost teared up talking bout our stuff.
I guess even guys are humans too.
Sharing my thoughts and emotions with someone is really what I needed.
Life certainly has its ups and downs.
But as pastor said it'll definitely not be downfall all the way.
One thing for sure.
Never take anything or anyone in your life for granted.
Lol BTW IM NOT DEPRESSED OR ANYTHING PLEASE.
We were talking bout random but significant things not so much bout our problems.
Haha nvm.
Anyway class is going for kbox tml which is 27 days before A levels.
Normally I would think that THIS IS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY but I'm going to make an exception for this time round HAHA.
Gonna take lotsa pics tml eh so everyone pls do ur hair nicer lol.
Eh shit hebe really looks damn cute in the tui hou mv.
-heart melts-
Sian ok I go liaoooo night.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:34 PM