Saturday, October 21, 2006
Joce's bday today.
Went to dtf with 9 other classmates to celeb her bday.
Started off with a surprise bday cake.
And then lotsa lotsa food at dtf.
Ate till I was mighty full.
Wootss quite fun.
Oh ya just now we almost got stuck in the lift for 40 mins after the lib closed.
Z k and george were walking damn slowly out of the lib so I told the people in the lift to go down first.
Ya and we took the other one nearer to the canteen.
After that we realised tt the ppl in the first lift were trapped on the 3rd floor.
For 40mins somemore whoaa damn heng.
Anyway george is a noob.
Keep trying to scare me but always kena scared by me in the end.
LOLOL DAMN MOTHER FUNNY LA.
Seeing his expression everytime he jump in fright.
Hehehe.
Was youtubing for church songs whee so nice.
Ok I go liao BYE.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:34 AM