Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Hoho school internet is fast for once cause nobody is using the coms.
I got quite sick of reading my physics notes so here I am.
Even tho I started like 15 mins ago -.-
Gahhh.
Anyway woosh uploaded the fir cd to my ipod.
And george sent me the ying tao bang cd last night which I have yet to open lol.
New music new music = yay.
Its exactly one month to the start of the As.
So damn little time but so much to do.
Its going to be a mad dash towards the end I can forsee.
But regardless.
This 2 months is prob gonna be the most crucial period of our lives so chioooong ar.
Oh btw shuyang got stomach cancer wth.
The 9pm show is getting exciting.
Ok I better zhao liao I'm tmd hungry later go canteen grab sth BYE!
My mind's unweaving/ 8:39 AM