Friday, October 27, 2006
Haha.
My sec1 junior whom I looked after as their class' psl back in ri just msned me saying that he was chosen to become a psl next year as well.
And he was so damn excited.
Wow time really flies.
Its their turn to take charge of the coming sec1s alr.
Its a nice feeling man.
Having impacted his life and he looked up to me, wanting to become a psl as well.
Gahh I'm flattered.
Anyway good luck bertrand :)
Awesome tt we still remain good friends after 3 years haha.
He's such an old soul.
Wow time is ticking and its exactly one week to GP.
I am officially going to isolate myself from the rest of this world because I cant friggin mug with people.
HAHA but ytd with kenny ben and george was quite funny laughed my ass off.
And on a side note.
My ipod fucking crashed on me so its officially dead.
Zen vision here I commmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:34 AM