Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Woosh.
Finally the whole prelims is coming to an end.
Thank goodness.
It was such a long freaking road man.
And this time I probably worked the hardest I've ever did in my jc life.
So if the results are going turn out shit I will be devastated haha.
ONNNEE MOOREEE PAPERR.
Gahh I couldnt really concentrate much the whole day cause I was busy thinking and planning what to do for the whole week after tml morning's paper.
I couldnt help but rmb all the times I had during last dec hols.
Rollerblading with ben joy and eunice at ecp, ponning sch to rollerblade again with class clique and ended up with kenny spraining his wrist haha, kbox with george and jw plus pool, band camp blah blah.
Wah those were the good times man.
But it came along with a tinge of sadness that those were times of the past and somethings are diff now.
Bittersweet la.
Sometimes we search high and low for things when they are just right there in front of us and we dont see it.
Anyway theres so much that I want to achieve in the coming week but so little time so must rush liao.
Not forgetting the dvds I bought from batam plus the stuff I downloaded in my com waiting for me click on them for the past dunno how many donkey months.
Ehhhh george u got return me my dvds not haha.
Haha just now mk was telling me how she found the stuff I wrote on her notes last year so funny.
Yeah fun memories man.
There was this "mk can I kill you" note on my evolution notes written by kenny omg I thought it was quite amusing.
Wth I'm wasting time online.
DAMN U ARTS AND PCME PEOPLE!
Haha ok joking.
Last paper liao last paper liao.
Bio ppl pls make it a good one yay.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:29 PM