<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 01, 2006
第一个清晨 王力宏

光透进来 把梦刷白
舍不得你会醒过来
不要现在 昨夜走太快 Woo

说不上来
隐隐烫在胸口一块
吻你脸颊
证明此刻真的存在

是你 让我相信爱 对我慷慨 Yeah Ho
是爱 我们是注定 不是意外

这是爱 我们的爱
还不确定却好实在
把你贴胸怀 静静的 代替表白
还不愿放开

这是爱 给你的爱 没名字却停不下来
在忐忑里期待 雀跃中想到未来 是你 我才明白
这就是爱

但梦还在 小心不让你醒过来
也许现在 就是永恒的未来 Woo

第一个我们的清晨
比默契更私密的 无限可能
言语都显得太浮浅

'

Mugged with mok today.

Lol oh man its really damn funny hanging around him.

No kidding.

He's so full of shit but its those good kind of shit.

Laughed my ass off the entire time.

He and his doraemon HAHAHA.

Quite nice la catching up with my sec4 classmate.

Feels quite good.

Everytime when I looked too serious while studying he would show me a magic trick haha.

Damn joker la.

LAWL and I saw thru one of his tricks heh heh I feel so accomplished.

Then he was very paiseh kept trying to change topic haha.

Oh.

And I'm officially sick of ALL my songs in my ipod.

I need a revamp.

Felt bad for koping jilyn and waye's ipod to keep myself occupied ytd and today.

Hoho just uploaded coldplay, nqmm and yangchenling to ding3 zhu4 for tml.

DOES ANYONE HAVE FIR'S LATEST ALBUM LEND ME PLS PLS PLS.

And and.

I must add that I'm really glad that my perception of one of my classmate has changed 180 degrees for the better since first 3 months.

Finally got to see the fun loving and totally different side of him this year.

Woooosh.

Dunno its just nice when u realise that a negative first impression of a person is a mistake.

But it sucks that jc life is only 2 years and 2 years is how frigging short.

Sian.

Gah really tired.

Night.

I'm hoping to have a dream later which is as nice as the one I had ytd hahaha.

My mind's unweaving/ 12:47 AM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker