<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Lol tmd my previous entry didnt show up.

Anyway just now while walking to j8.

George lawrence and I were talking bout our ri sec3 and 4 teachers.

Brought back tonnes of awesome memories of ri man and all the wonderful teachers.

Sadly to say.

Arjay teachers are peanuts compared to ri ones.

Ok maybe with a few exceptions.

But the rest really cmi.

Ahhhhh.

I miss joycelyn and all her cockroach jokes and all her glen ah this glen ah that.

Damn I miss her like mad.

And I miss mrs koh for being the bestest bestest year head cum my eng cum lit teacher.

For all her chocolates and all her motherly ways and how our class ALWAYS break out into our batch song and she will end up crying.

Oh shit I really wish to go back to those days man.

Sian.

Lol on the way home I immediately smsed both of them to wish them happy teachers day and how much I missed them hoho.

Ok.

Mr ngan was probably the funnest and the coolest teacher I had in jc but hey he's not my ct anymore boo.

Lol he cracks me up every single lesson.

Ahhhh.

Our class had so much fun going to the night safari last nov for our class learning journey.

Sigh.

Fond memories.

Alright enough of reminiscence.

Shld go back to reality and hit my books.

Oh ya I think tui hou from jay's new album is freaking good.

And bai se feng zhen also.

Wah I looped a thousand times liao.

OK ZAIJIAN LE.

My mind's unweaving/ 12:05 AM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker