Monday, September 04, 2006
It sucks to know tt I let sth I treasured so deeply slip away just like that.
I never expected it to be so fucking painful.
Ouch.
One year.
One fucking year.
Ah sai.
Anyway the crocodile man just died omg!
Nash told me to put this ==@^,^^,^~~ on my msn nick which is how lame cause it doesnt look like a freaking crocodile but heck it anyway its still a tribute.
Man I rmb reading somewhere that he was the richest or one of the richest australians.
Ok everyone pls hunt down that stingray and bring it to chomp chomp for my dinner tml.
I will miss him lei I actually watched his shows last time on discovery channel.
Oh.
And omg I couldnt wake george up just now I thought he slipped into a coma quite funny.
JOEL AH WO MEN YAO JIAYOU LE!
Only 6 more days wah sian.
Ok night.
This was supposed to be an emo post but wth.
Fuck it man.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:50 PM