<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Hahaha.

I dunno if I should be ashamed or proud of myself for saying this.

But I really like hady's new song you give me wings HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Lol btw I hated I dream by taufik tho.

I dunno I was watching his performance on youtube and it kinda gave me goosebumps.

Man this guy is good.

And holy shit that song was playing on the radio like mad the whole of ytd.

I was playing mahjong at jared's for the whole day/night and we had the radio on.

It was on for at least 5 times throughout the night.

Even tho the lyrics are crappily cheesy but the melody and his voice deserves commendation.

Okok change topic I know everyone is going to smash me in school tml.

Anyway denise benj adriel and I went to jared's ytd.

Lol we were playing bridge, daidi, cluedo, some weird rat eat cat game that denise came out with HAHA.

And most imptly mahjong from 6pm to 6am waahh.

Super funny la when everyone waiting to game the tension was so high that screaming and shouting occurred everytime a tile is put out.

Couldnt stop laughing.

Lol then denise and jared's team was going to win a 6 tai game when I threw in the tile for adriel to game with 1 tai and the funniest thing was that the next card that they will take if I did not throw in the winning tile was the one that they wanted and they would have zi moed LOL they really almost died.

Haha anyway by the time the whole thing ended it was alr 6am and we went out for breakfast at some coffee shop.

Damn weird la seeing all the students going to school when we were going home to sleep instead.

It was as like we were tao xue-ing.

When I reached home I was so tired tt fell into a coma from 8am to 6pm omg can u believe it.

Siao lei siao lei really.

OH SHIT MY 9PM SHOW STARTED LIAO I BETTER GO WATCH BYE.

My mind's unweaving/ 9:19 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker