Thursday, August 10, 2006
Mugged in sch just now till bout 7 plus.
Then george and I decided to head to queensway to get shoes.
I need a pair of dunks while he needs a pair of running shoes.
It was pretty late after we had our dinner there.
So we had to rush around before the shops close.
Didnt manage to get the pair that george wanted cause the largest size was 10 while his was 10 1/2.
Checked through all the stores for that pair but they were all sold out.
I bought a pair of nike dunks at limited ed which I thought was damn nice.
But it was tmd 129 bucks.
Gahh still I felt quite shit seeing how crushed george was over his shoes.
Damn.
Next time la dude dun think too much bout it eh.
Sometimes theres no need to look so hard for something.
One day it will come to you.
Thats my one of my crap theories haha.
Siannn.
I have to chiong my peer testimonial crap now tml must hand in.
=(
My mind's unweaving/ 11:12 PM