Sunday, July 02, 2006
Wow.
Havent blogged in the longest time.
Haha cts have been damn draining la siann.
Haha the past june hols have been pretty good I guess.
Went for the batam cip trip.
Had my last band concert ever.
Mugged in school with damn fun people whom I must really thank for making my hols such an awesome one.
Thanks colin, george, huib in, yvonne, melo, perry, zhife ng.
Esp the first 3 people.
There was never one day with you guys tt I never laugh my ass off.
Regardless of the unproductive sessions due to cards or talking shit for a few hours or just sleeping.
Nice to know tt we were in it tgt.
Thank you thank you.
Haha now tt the !#$%^&*() cts are over.
The past weekend has been fun filled with stuff la for me.
Went to kbox with a few of my classmates immediately after math ct which was woot.
MK WHY U NEVER SING AT ALL?!?!
Lol and I had my hair cut with george which was a huge relief cause both of us got screwed by an indian teacher in the canteen hoho.
Went to jermyn's at night to play mahjong overnight with melvyn and beng oh.
Super funny people lei damn nice toking cock while playing also.
Hoho and I zimoed quite a few times so ended up winning 9 bucks =)
And we played naruto on the ps as well.
I was mother tired la went home to sleep at around noon n slept till bout 6 in the evening.
Met up with huib in melo and george at around 10 to catch the germany argentina match at liquid kitchen.
We had potato wedges fries 2 bottles of asahi and 1 long island tea and something else for hb cant rmb haha.
Ended up with zero cash lol damn funny must walk back to rj to withdraw money sia.
HAHA shit but I totally forgot tt there was still cash in the other compartment of my wallet for my brother's present felt damn bad later for making them walk and for george to withdraw money.
3 of them took shelter at my house after tt which was around 3 and we played cards till we fell alseep at 5 or 6.
Woke up for prata breakfast 2 hours later with yvonne joining us since she stayed quite near.
Lol and once again I slept for the rest of the morning.
Left for ben's bday chalet at around evening.
Denise adriel jared ching lingzi aaron and some of ben's classmates went.
Omg ben's mum can really prepare damn shiok food for bbq lei wth.
She's super shen.
Lol we were watching the retelecast of singapore idol in the chalet and were laughing at the contestants quite funny.
DENISE = SI EW HOON LOLOLOL!
Omg at around 12 someone switched off the lights and it was really crazy cause everyone was throwing stuff like lightsticks, pillows and plastic cups at each other.
Which turned into a war.
Wahh I really laughed until stomachache omg it was damnnn funny la.
Really sjb lei 18 year olds somemore.
After tt we all zhaoed the chalet to walk to 711 at the pasir ris interchange to grab alcohol.
Lol and lz was telling ghost stories on the way and she ended up scary herself LOL.
Sat at the beach at around 3 just talking nonsense and playing retarded games.
Went back to the chalet and one by one we started to collapse in exhaustion.
But we still managed to squeeze in a few rounds of swap and 99.
And lol the national anthem was playing at 6am exactly.
Rushed off to family lunch after checking out at 10 plus.
And I slept from 2 to 6 just now.
Hehe.
Class outing tml woooot cant wait going kbox pool lan.
Wah I think I go out too much.
But hey its really the LAST LAST LAST LAST chance to play before the As.
And tmd I havent watched scary movie 4 who wanna watch??
Wah dunno why I'm still quite tired.
My brother's leaving for australia very soon.
Lol actually I didnt expect myself to be as sad as I am right now.
Dunno lei I always take him for granted but at the end of the day he's still always there for me.
And he's a good older brother la.
Gonna miss him so badly.
=/
Ohoh and I realy like chu lian fen se xi by nqmm its super nice la.
Pls go download everyone.
Ok I think I'll go sleep soon liao.
Night.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:07 PM