Sunday, July 23, 2006
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
-
On a side note.
yx says: SPREAD THE PI JOY. HAPPY PI DAY 3.14159
LOL WTH.
Oh wth to sth else also haha.
Hmmm.
Have quite a bit to say haha.
But I have no idea where to start.
So I shall just keep them to myself.
Gahhh I'm in a midst of packing all my notes.
So my room really looks like a tmd messy pigsty cum shit hole.

Haha found george's integration2 tut and lz's food biotech notes within the pile of neverending pieces of paper.
LAWL.
Ok I will return asap paiseh paiseh.
Mugged in sch today with george lol.
But spent most of the time sleeping playing ball and singing haha.
Oh madtv is vv funny plus retarded go youtube the videos ba.
Hmmm.
Well.
For some time now I've sorta adopted a new mindset to many things in my life.
And I realised how different my way of thought and action is from the past.
I wont call it a change.
Evolution maybe?
Dunno it just seems difficult to do somethings I could in the past.
Which is quite sian.
Lol even my blog has ended up to just one two liners per entry but somehow my thoughts can just be fully elaborated by them theres really no need to talk bout sth else.
Haha sadly I know many ppl around me who adopt this thinking.
And currently I know of a relationship which is falling apart cause of this and I'm quite saddened by it.
Perhaps its the looming As ahead.
Perhaps its just a phase.
Perhaps its just me?
Lol if u have no friggin clue what I'm talking about its ok cause Im not really going into my point as u can see this blog is no longer private and somewhat safe.
Baring my soul to ppl is sometimes quite a challenging task.
Ahhh there u go.
Lol sometimes it really gets damn tiring.
And mk rmb that sms I sent u sometime ago.
I really meant it lol its not a joke.
Haha all I want is to draw inspiration and hope from the dude up there for now.
Trying.
My hardest to accomplish stuff that I've always wanted to reach.
And my studies really need a heck load of hardwork to make up for my whole year.
Lol trying.
Still.
Sorry for the incoherence of my thoughts I'm quite sleepy tts why.
Yeap tts all for now la.
Buaibuai.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:16 AM