<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 09, 2006
What a weekend man!

Reached home pretty late/early on sat and slept like a log.

Only to have a shock of my life when a few of my friends came over to give me a surprise bday celeb.

Wah I was how ugly la just woke up nia.

George colin hu ib in yvonne haoyi.

Thanks guys from the bottom of my heart.

Haha they bought this nice ice cream cake from swensons which was quite funny as it wrote "This cake is expensive" on it.

Yep and they gave me cards plus a slipper for newurbanmale.

Thankyew.

Was so touched tt it nearly made me tear after they left.

Nice to have friends like these.

Really.

Went to have dinner with denise ben and adriel before the nj concert.

And the concert was rather nice.

Better than ours I must admit in many areas.

Sad sad.

Haha but just being there at esplanade brought back many memories for me.

Of the concert we had there more than a year ago.

Everything was so different back then.

Lol I seriously enjoyed my time in band during those times.

And our concert there was memorable for me because of many many reasons.

Nice thinking bout that night la haha.

Anyway reached home at around 1030 and I literally collapsed on my bed due to exhaustion.

And woke up this morning in a shock.

Still in my stinky clothes HAHA.

Spent most of my day today at church.

Which was v good.

Learnt a lot a lot bout relationships during service.

Somehow all the points tt the pastor was talking bout were directed at me.

And something dawned upon me which made me realise why it happened last year.

Haha yeah all these while I kept thinking tt I knew the answer.

Nah I was wrong.

Very glad tt I attended today's service.

Came out a different person somehow.

Ahhh.

Anyway my cell gave me a small chocolate cake and some softtoy for my bday.

Haha damn loser la I dropped the box containing the cake onto the floor while walking.

And it really looked like da bian when I opened the box.

Felt super bad BUT I still ate the whole thing up ok.

Hehe.

WOOOHOO POTC OPENED ON FRI IN THE US WITH THE HIGHEST MOVIE GROSS OF ALL TIME OF 55 MILLION! EVEN HIGHER THAN STARWARS AND SPIDERMAN!!

Ok sorry.

Er where was I?

Went shopping with my parents before dinner for some stuff.

And I just woke up after a 2 hr nap.

Going to george's house now to catch the match later.

Okie better prepare liao I am super super late.

Night.

WHY IS RJ SO NIAO NO HOLIDAY ONE?!?!

My mind's unweaving/ 8:34 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker