Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Omg spent the whole physics lecture today laughing my ass off.
Bryant was such a joker and started playing tricks with joel.
Damn funny la joel still stood up to walk around halfway thru the lecture with the note pasted on his back.
Wahhhhh quite childish but damn damn funny.
Alfie talked about how he used to sleep at 4 every night to mug when he was still a student during chem remedial.
Lol and how he dropped both his s papers for his special one back in hc.
I think he is sjb lei.
Haha he started coming up with a word list including words like kiam pa which he would use during lesson on kenny to emphasise the value addedness of his lessons.
Omg really fos haha but I'm realy blessed to have such a cool and funny chem tutor really.
Oh my heck but I'm quite stressed now.
Ouch my throat hurts like hell from screaming and shouting excessively everytime zk won the uno games last night lol so loser -.-
Hah ok I think better zhao liao got stuff to do.
Night.
闭上眼睛忍住泪别哭泣
我只想牵你的指尖绕地球最后一圈
My mind's unweaving/ 12:23 AM