Monday, July 31, 2006
Haha wow.
First time coming online since like thurs.
Not bad sia.
Anyway life's quite steady now.
Into the mugging mode liao which is woots.
Lol 4 more weeks only omg to prelims ahh oh my tian.
Haaaa.
Hmmm.
Service ytd was vvvv good.
Ok the ministry after service was fantastic.
There was a mass deliverance thing for inner healing.
And I was one of the hundreds and hundreds who responded to the altar call.
The holy spirit really hit me hard somehow hoho but nvm shall not elaborate more.
Quite amazing la how God heals all of us from our pain and sorrows.
Really came out of the service 10 times lighter than usual.
Threw many many things on my mind to Him cause I know that He is faithful and magnificent.
Really glad that my faith has increased much this past few weeks.
I really need the assurance as I start the war against time for the preparation of the As.
Woooohooo.
Anyway today was mugging in school again.
With george, then joined by zk and colin after dinner.
Lol dinners are always damn fun and fos la really laugh damn hard.
Oh oh and today was mrs kwan's last day in school sobsobsob.
Haha but our class had this farewell thing and gave her presents like a basketball with our signatures(since she was bball captain in secsch), a photoframe plus album with my photos and this card.
So sweet rite even had swensons ice cream cake WAHHH.
So sad that she's leaving she's really an awesomely damn good teacher.
Will miss her much lei.
Wah but our new math teacher really -.-
And tangmuikee u are officially 18 liao congratz.
Wah I'm talking shit lei quite sleepy now.
Oh crap still must print xing r ong photo for mk tml now sianzzzz.
Aiyahhh ok shall go do stuff liao byebye.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:53 PM