Friday, July 14, 2006
有些话 很可笑 给承诺 又办不到
有些梦 很微妙 醒来後 却被洗掉
有些爱 常迟到 来不及 给拥抱
总来不及 让你知道
有些事 很荒谬 爱恨总在 原地绕
有些人 很无聊 明明寂寞 装骄傲
有些爱 在寻找 分不清 谁重要
总分不清楚 谁先为谁心跳”
...
Haha today I attended like 5 mins of math lesson.
And that was the end of my school day woot.
Lol went to support yo gi and li h at the canoe finals, tgt with around half the class.
Damn loser la we were such in a rush tt we forgot to leave our bags in the lockers.
And just when we reached there it started to downpour real bad.
Lol super funny we all were squashed up in this small tent.
As in literally squashed with canoeists from pj i think.
Everyone was drenched and damn wet somemore must hold on to their bags haha.
It was a pathetic state lol.
Watched the races in the rain after tt.
Good job li h and yogi eh u guys did awesome.
And li h dun get too upset eh it was an accident.
Halfway thru it started to rain one more time and it was tmd loser.
Getting soaked to the skin for a second time in the morning.
Haha but quite funny la.
We wanted to use the hc flag to shelter ourselves.
Then kenny and joel used the buckets from the councillors.
And samuel plucked leaves from the tree.
HAHA wah really laugh until.
After the whole thing ended everyone was damn tired.
Plus soaking wet and cold we just wanted to head home instead of school for lesson.
Wah damn good students.
Lol I also went home to sleep after lunch cause I was super exhausted after one whole week.
Dunno.
I hope I wont burn out too early =/
Anyway.
Haha there is always time to take a few pics whether we are dry or wet lol.



Lol plus somemore on joel's hp.
Gahh.
Sometimes.
I really wish tt I am not doing the wrong thing.
But life is full of decision and choices.
You either go here or u go there.
And theres not much time to ponder which path u want to take.
Hope I made the right one.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:24 PM