Tuesday, July 25, 2006
And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you
Joce sent me the song hero by mariah during lec today.
Had this song on loop for the whole afternoon.
The lyrics might be a bit cliche.
But isnt it true that everyone has a hero in himself to seek out the emptiness.
And if we do get lucky, we might meet someone other than your parents who can do that for you as well.
One whom we can look up to and find comfort in.
Lol everyone has a hero la I guess whether its in God, parents, friends or even one's self.
Its just whether we are willing make an effort to find that person.
Fate plays a bit part as well.
Hoho I am tmd sleepy now and there goes all my big plans to finish work.
Howhowhow.
Hmmm tml is a pretty short and fei day cause alfie's not coming in for 2 hrs of chem.
So I guess its a slack day woot.
Cant wait.
Oh my tian I just uploaded 2 songs to my hp and neither of them could be played cause they are wma files sian.
I am going to fall alseep any moment omg.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:39 PM