<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Aiyaa.

Sometimes I really wish that u wont get upset at me for every single detail.

Even at times when I have no ill intentions or when I dont mean it.

Cause its only going to strain our friendship.

And I dont think its worth it.

Most of the time when I do certain things I have my own reasons for doing them.

And u just twist and turn my actions as if I did sth damn bad when it was not my intentions at all.

This is quite sad la.

Argh.

Talked to ryan this afternoon after school for a while.

And his words kinda woke me up finally.

Not even mr hodge did that in his assembly.

Wow the coming 3 months are really going to affect the rest of your life in a large way.

And I really do not wish to screw up my future cause of my laziness.

He even had the drive and motivation to do work until 4 plus in the morning which I havent done so in a billion gazillion trillion years.

Ok somehow he became my role model lol.

But sigh is studies really everything on my mind?

Haha doesnt seem like it.

I keep having these bits and pieces of other stuff going on somewhere at the back of my head.

Haa ryan's right u really need to focus and get all the shit out of my mind.

Sian.

My dad is quitting his job.

I think he's getting sick of it.

Which is quite worrying cause he is starting his own business.

Oh my tian quite risky la but dunno must support him right.

I dun think I'll go online as often as I currently am liao cause my dad needs this notebook for his own stuff.

And I'm too lazy to go downstairs to use the common computer.

So yeah updates will get less frequent la definitely.

Ahhhh thank goodness its friday tml woot 12pm day!

But its quite alarming to see how fast one week has past by us.

In a few more of these its going to be the commence of our prelims which is damn scary.

Haha I keep rmbing how my studies were how fucked^9999 up last promos yet I manage to squeeze out acceptable grades.

Lol so if I work 10 times harder than I did last promos I shld be able to do well right?

WAH IM REALLY SELF DELUSIONAL.

Haha considering how I fared for both cts omg.

Haiya.

Sometimes I just wish that things wouldnt need to be so..

So #$%^&

Haha I'm referring to a few things here.

Lol.

Go die la glen.

Go die la.

My mind's unweaving/ 11:56 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker