Tuesday, June 06, 2006
WOOOOT.
Thanks waye for sending me the whole of nqmm's new album.
初戀粉色系 is damn nice LOR.
Havent listened to the rest of the songs cause I'm thinking of buying the cd.
Ahh.
NS checkup today was quite fei.
Wasted so much time waiting at each station.
And at least an hour for the body checkup omg.
Lol and I was going to smash my head into the com for the diagnostic test.
Haha the questions are damn irritating.
Rushed off for band after tt.
Surprisingly the band's standard has increased significantly compared to the times before I left for batam.
Quite glad eh.
Cant wait for the concert this fri woosh.
Watched the last episode of lost just now.
Oh mannnn FINALLY some of the questions were answered.
Thanks goodness after 2 seasons.
Lol damn cool la.
Yawn okie tired liaoo.
Night!
My mind's unweaving/ 12:58 AM