Monday, June 19, 2006
Wah I'm doomed la.
Haha I'm quite sure I cant finish mugging.
Yet I'm still like to laze around doing nth.
Anyway feel like posting these batam pics up which are like 2 weeks late.
HAHA BEWARE LONG POST AHEAD!

Along the path of our morning hike to the school.

WoW.

A shipwrecked sampan which some of us hung out at during lunch.

Haha the boy looks better with colin's specs man than colin himself.


Yvonne and her fav girls.

Another cool hangout area in the village.

Woooosh.

Haha this boy is damn cute la.

Nice sunset view with ships to add to the horizon.

Finale! With the kids wearing their traditional costumes.

Er pls ignore my face its screwed up. Haha george and haoy i without glen.

Melody and diana!

Err haha why is the girl looking at me?!

Lol we looked damn deprived can. Even must take photos with the motocycle.

Ehhhhhh.

Ahhhhhh.

Haha we woke up at 5 just to view this da bian sun rise which was blocked by clouds.

Damn cool dude. The left one btw.

Haha this girl is freaking cute la.

Sea of retarded faces plus 1/2 of colin's face.

Baby shark which got washed on shore.

Perrryyy.

Haha shit I owe Ilman this pic for 2 weeks liaoz.

Chayyyyy Yeooowww oh man this guy is really very funny.

George and his favourite kido aggus.

Er can u see how big and nice our chalet was.


Ehhh actually I have a lot of videos to upload but I'll do tt another time la.
Oh man I'm realy damn tired cant take it liao.
Slept for 2 hrs last night.
BYE BYE.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:35 AM