Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Sigh.
The last band prac that I'll ever have ended today.
Quite sad thinking bout it.
Six years of my life in the same band room.
Everything's about to come to a halt.
Many memories.
Fond and sad ones.
I loved my sec3 and 4 ri band days the most.
The warmth was really present.
Maybe cause the batch was a smaller and tighter one than in rj.
Rj band life was pretty good as well.
Met some really special ppl.
Haha ok I'll save all this shit when investiture comes la.
That day will be the day where my band life really comes to an end.
Went to concourse to get stuff with denise ben and jared.
Haha didnt manage to get anything tho.
Rushed back to sch to do some work.
Ended up playing hearts with george huib in and collin.
HAHA I WON YEAHHHH.
Damnit la I just learnt the game in batam.
Really time to get work started man.
Everything's piling up.
But I really need to clear and pack my stuff first hoho.
Billion and one things to be done this hols.
I can do it.
Just take things day by day.
Next hurdle to cross.
Looming just ahead.
ATEMPO XVII!
Oh great benj is mao cong-ing as me on msn to talk to people.
AND JIE XU AN BELIEVED HIM LEI I WANNA FAINT.
Aiyah dun care la.
So sleepy liao good night!
My mind's unweaving/ 11:53 PM