Thursday, June 15, 2006
Piano
白键是那一年海对沙滩
浪花的缱绻
黑键是和你多日不见
弹指间 海岸线 你的泪 我的眼
模糊 天边
每个人心中都有架钢琴 尘封在回忆
任凭我只是你的插曲
时间偶尔提起 钢琴偶尔哭泣
那些 零乱 片段
如果爱还能再重来 我期待澎湃永远在
Oh 每次 琴盖打开 便有歌来自大海
如果爱我已不存在 我期待有一段精彩
让回忆有所感慨
Woo~ Woah Ho Oh~
如果爱还能再重来 我期待澎湃永远在
Oh 每次 琴盖打开 便有歌来自大海
如果爱我已不存在 我期待有一段精彩
让回忆有所感慨
Woah Er Oh Woah Oh Ho Woah Er Oh
有所感慨
Hu Wu~ Hiiya~
------
Whoaaa!
Is this my new way of blogging or what?
Btw I dont merely choose random song lyrics to post up one hor -.-
I think I let myself down in a number of aspects over the past year and a half.
Should just pick myself up from where I fell.
Thats the spirit man.
Lol.
Haha wah damn hungry now.
Tml's invest and I havent started writing any of my notes.
Thats the spirit man!!
Maybe I should just write for selective people.
And avoid the rest of my section tml for the whole day hoho.
Denise's class had some cip thing going on in school today.
Quite nice to see little kids running around la.
And a few of them called me SHUAI GE can.
I bet they were all paid to say tt to the rj guys.
Ok just joking.
Lol and I really like my current mugging group.
Damn fun ppl la but we still get some work done.
And a few games of hearts every meal time really rocks.
Heh heh.
Ok I think I wanna cook instant noodles liao.
The weather's quite screwed up now a days.
Pls take care ppl.
Cts are only the following week eh.
Alright ciao.
My mind's unweaving/ 1:02 AM