Monday, June 26, 2006
Haha.
Wah die la I'm so distracted by so many things while mugging.
Damn bad.
Haha and the fact tt biotech is so boring doesnt help.
Lol I just fell asleep and I dreamt tt theres a killer outside my door HAHA.
Ridiculous.
Anyway I looked thru all the shit in my hp this afternoon cause I was so bored.
And it brought back tonnes of memories from the whole year.
Wow half a year just zoomed by like noones business.
Haaaaa.
Was going to post sth bout my hols but nah I'll do tt after my ct.
Lol today there was a hell lot of ppl who said tt my hair look like zhabor.
Omg.
I'm going to cut soon I promise.
Haha and I realised tt I havent talked to a lot of ppl for one week liao.
Ouchh my right arm hurts cause I fell alseep on it.
Sian.
Back to bio which I am doomed for.
NIGHT.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:38 PM