Friday, June 09, 2006
Haha.
Dude.
I know how it feels like man.
I really do.
What can I say?
Have faith la.
Lol.
Nvm shall just leave it at here.
Tml's the day.
Finally.
Atempo has arrived!
I'm sure its gonna be one heck of a night man.
Thanks to everyone who's coming down.
From the bottom of my heart.
=)
Oh and perry just sent me the batam group photo woooots.
Like it a lot.
I really starting to miss batam now.
And how life is just so lazy there.
Plus the nice beaches sunsets and stars.
Not forgetting the whole group.
Sucks that I didnt get to really interact with all of the group tho.

Haha chu mo by weilian is damn nice la.
Screw all his other songs man this is the only one that really stood out.
The melody and the words are super moving.
Ahh.
OK.
I go sleep liao night.
So many things to say actually but not very sensible to do it here.
BUAIBUAI.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:12 AM