<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Damn.

I realised how sleepy I am during the hols.

No idea why also.

Ok anyway.

Went to sch at 10 plus to kope classroom.

More ppl joined me after tt.

Played hearts again as usual.

I lost omg.

And the loser is supposed to go out to buy lunch tml oh my tian.

Haha spent the entire night talking to george bout ghosts and the super natural.

Quite cool la discussed lots of stuff.

We left school at around 1030 to walk to the mrt station.

Suddenly at around the ri swimming pool there I realised tt george was acting damn weird la.

I was like wtf is going on.

He kept touching his back and became very tense.

Lol then he told me to run across the road at the traffic lights tho the green man was blinking liao.

And wth when we were running across the road I distinctly heard someone pant loudly just behind me.

I tio stunned and freaked out sia.

Damn scary la.

In the end george told me tt he felt a presence following us on the way out of school and that for the first time his whole back was numb and all the hairs were standing.

Lol and he thinks tt that thing couldnt catch up with us cause we were like fengzis and started running tts why I heard tt loud pant.

Yeah cause he's able to feel this kind of things one la.

0.O

Wah wad an "interesting" encounter man.

Lol I was really quite scared after it happened and kept thinking bout it.

And I blasted christian music from my ipod as I walked through the freaking dark alley home just now.

Damn hum right lol.

Ok enough enough.

Eh btw I think a lot of ppl found my blog cause they searched for atempo and came here.

Sian.

I think I better go sleep now liao.

Sorry ppl I dont think I'm going for band bbq tml must mug.

Night.

My mind's unweaving/ 12:24 AM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker