Thursday, May 25, 2006
Yikes.
My router is super cocked up.
And the worst part is that I do not have a clue how to fix the damn thing.
Sian.
I cannot sign into my msn account.
And my internet gets disconnected every few mins.
So I better hurry up eh.
Quite sad to know that louis is leaving singapore.
Tho I dont really know him well.
But yeah he is alr part of my jc life somehow.
And those constant teasing to irritate him.
He is quite a nice guy.
Haha.
I wish him all the best eh in hk.
Oh and I finally found someone who has the energy to talk NONSTOP man.
I'm serious.
-drumrolls-
MICH K OO!
Haha she was really going on like there's no tml on the car ride home just now.
Not necessarily a bad thing.
Its quite funny actually.
Ahhhh.
Taylor's gonna win american idol.
What else what else.
Oh gp compre sucked shit.
Ok goodnight my internet is gonna disconnect any moment tata.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:54 AM