Friday, May 26, 2006
Petrified.
More than I imagined.
Anyway.
Found out sth today.
Very stunned I was.
Didnt see it coming at all.
Sucks when a person has to make choices like those.
Luckily I'm not in his shoes.
Class frisbee before chem lec was nice.
Gp radio talkshow thing was lammmmee.
Sometimes I wonder how I managed to survive school everyday.
Then I realised tt without some of my classmates.
I would have died long time ago in j1.
And the one on my right in class even constantly pushes me to do work hahaha.
Quite thankful for that man.
And all those funny times in physics prac or gp lesson or even during lunch.
Feels good thinking bout them.
Gahh.
Hols are here.
Leaving for batam on sunday morning.
And band concert on the 9th of june.
At least.
There are things to look forward to.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:47 PM