Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Oh noes.
Theres gp ct tml.
Ah hpoj3;kms34.
Cant wait for it to be over eh.
Sometimes.
I really wonder what the earth is thinking.
What some people are thinking.
And what is going on in my head.
Haha.
Life is one whole frigging guessing game la.
Wah biang.
If I'm going to write like this for my essay tml I can go jump down.
So sleepy woot.
Hai I'm just tired of pleasing everyone.
And pls dont malign me of not doing my job.
Went to the immigration building today to renew my passport.
Waited till I almost fell asleep there was tmd lot of ppl there tho it was a weekday.
Siao ah.
And I met alfie there haha damn funny.
I was going down the elscalator while he was going up.
Then our jaws were wide open and we just pointed at each other without even saying hi.
Lol and I smsed him HELLO after tt.
So weird I keep meeting him at the most random places.
I'm pretty incoherent tonight.
Dunno why also.
Another day just flew past like tt.
This year is going by faster than I imagined.
The midway mark of the year is looming ahead.
So much work yet to be touched.
So many things unsettled.
Screwed.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:14 PM