Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Hoho.
I know I'm late but joel sent me the youtube link to the hard gay videos.
Wah its really vv funny and lame.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjjvUO4xxlQ&search=hard%20gayNO ITS NOT GAY PORN.
Oh ya here's the links to the higher quality versions of our class pics.
The other ones were quite blur eh.


Haha found so many unglam faces in the higher resolution pics.
Lost 2x21 was quite nice.
Made some cool discoveries on the island.
But follow your dreams?
Nah I wont do tt.
Talking bout dreams .
I dreamt tt our whole class was in the canteen eating chicken nuggets last night.
And I specifically rmbed ching eating them very disgustingly and she was singing the yu2 gan1 you2 song.
Guaitai la guaitai la.
Hai.
Rugby finals tml woooot cant wait man.
Ok I am still very tired and sick.
Joel and I slept thru the ENTIRE day I tell u.
Felt super bad to cty for knocking out right under his nose hoho.
Sian.
Sleep is all I want now.
Ok maybe not.
No mood to blog anymore sorry bye.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:40 PM