<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Hi.

Did not update this thing much the past few days.

I'm either too busy with sth or I just fall alseep before I can do anything.

Slept at 1030 last night which was a record in quite long hoho.

Went to catch dvc with some of my classmates on fri after cty's make up lesson.

Oh ya he was nice enough to keep booking air-conditioned venues.

Anyway.

Rushed off with them to gv at bishan.

But the timings were all sold out which was damn sian.

So we went to marina instead.

And to our horror the one which we wanted to catch was selling fast omg.

We still bought tix in the end cause bishan to marina how far can.

Ended up sitting in the 2nd row which was damn loser haha.

The movie was so so only.

Quite a disappointment considering how hyped up the movie was.

Joel and samuel both fell alseep.

I was dying of neck cramps lol.

However.

The whole thing was still awesome cause of the company.

Thanks guys.

Ahhh.

What a different feeling towards my class compared to last year lei.

Somehow I really do like our class a lot now.

Every single one of them is distinct in their own way.

And special mention to a few individuals for making my class life such a great experience.

Haha u know who u guys are.

Oh and thurs during gp I almost died laughing cause of the mk moaning thing wah biang.

If only.

I can have this notebook in which I will pen down random stuff like that.

WHY IS CHING SIGNING IN AND OUT OF MSN SO MANY THOUSAND TIMES?!?!

Loads of memories.

Haaaa.

Band today was alright I guess.

The best 3 songs that we are playing are the first 3 songs.

So whoever coming pls be punctual eh.

AND WHO WANTS TO COME FOR BAND CONCERT HAHA 10 BUCKS NIA.

Just talked to sh uojie on msn.

Wow.

Its been so so so long since our last chat.

But I keep bumping into him somehow in sch tho he's taking a different combi.

Anyway.

Its nice to catch up with an old friend.

Classmates since sec1 to 4.

Wah cant believe time passes so quickly.

But he's really a nice guy man.

Gah I suddenly rmbed so many ppl from ri.

Actually.

I need to catch up with a few friends in my life now.

Soon I hope.

I hate procrastinating.

Yet somehow I keep waiting.

And delaying.

Till I dont get so many things in my life that I want to accomplish done.

Tmd.

Is this it?

My mind's unweaving/ 12:23 AM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker