Monday, May 15, 2006
Happy mother's day everyone.
-checks clock-
Ok happy belated mother's day mum!
Went to some restaurant beside cineleisure for a buffet lunch with the entire family gang.
A total of 5 families there to celebrate mother's day for my grandma so it was nice.
The food was not too bad.
Kept ordering beef steak cause the sauce was yuuuum.
But tmd the aircondition broke down half way thru.
#$%^
Felt super bloated after lunch and wanted to die.
Fixed my ipod after tt at simlim.
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
So glad tt the batt is replaced.
But at 80 bucks which is pretty ex.
Ok the batt is only 45 bucks but the man wanted to charge an extra 50 for changing the batt.
Siao ah siao ah daylight robbery!
Bargained to 80 in the end cause I have no freaking clue how to do it myself.
Went back to sch to do a little bit of work after tt cause I havent touched anything the past 2 days.
Sian.
Ohoh denise said that lost 2x21 is very very nice yay cant wait to watch it soon.
I downloaded it liao but no time to watch.
HOW CAN -- and -- die?!?!?
Haha dun wanna spoil the show for anyone watching.
This weekend was good cause I went for 2/3 of the weekend services.
The power of prayer eh.
Yesterday was quite funny cause I ran in late like a fengzi and had to sit with a bunch of ah mas so it was a bit awkward.
Haha I have nothing against ah mas alright my grandma is teh cool can her hair is gold now.
Oh ya.
On fri after I jumped into the car, when you believe played on the radio.
There can be miracles, when you believe.Honestly, I do believe in miracles cause I have personally witnessed a few.
But it'll be nice if one happens again.
Soon.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:49 AM