Monday, May 15, 2006
Argh feeling like sHiT.
Sucks to be ill man.
Esp when theres the batam trip next week.
Ahhhhh.
Oh perry's back which is good.
And this morning was totally hilarious.
He brought back this harry potter sweets from the states.
Yeah its like the one in the movie whereby u can really taste a meal going down ur throat rmb not rmb not?
Haha wahh the flavours are tmd gross can.
Theres soap, bacon, earthworm, dirt, earwax, vomit, pi sai blahblah.
Omg we really puked out the sweets lei.
Cause it really tastes exactly like the real thing wah biang.
Imagine sucking on a bar of soap.
Haha I'm not kidding lol.
Damn cool sia.
Laughed sooo badly seeing everyones reactions.
Thanks man perry haha.
Pe was soccer which was surprisingly good.
Trashed the other class flat hoho first time man.
And our class guys stayed back to play some more after the lesson.
Class bonding lei not bad right.
Haha.
Ponned bio lect after lunch with joel sam and brya nt to go lib to sleep wooot.
Wah thats when I started feeling a bit giddy and my throat hurts like fuck.
Must have been the sun during pe.
Mother sian la.
Went to catch poseidon with ben denise jared after sch.
Alright movie la I'm a sucker for all these disaster movies.
Oh I just read that the movie bombed damn badly at the us boxoffice hoho.
I WANNA WATCH DA VINCI CODE, XMEN3, MI3, OVER THE HEDGE!!!
Zi sha la so many movies to watch.
Went home just now after dinner and I was so sick that I plonked onto my sofa to sleep.
And now I feel like shit again wtf.
Fever + headache + tmd bad sorethroat + blocked nose + scrapped knee from soccer + lots of undone work = one hell of a mess
Screw it la.
Oh thanks ah ma for ur strepsils and all those we donated their tissues to me today HAHA.
And TAN MU I KEE HOW DARE U COLOUR MY NAILS TODAY DURING GP WITH WN'S PENS I LOOKED LIKE A BLOODY HU LI JING OK.
Sian.
I was so tired tt I couldnt be bothered to see what she was doing with my nails and it turned out -.-
Haha.
Sometimes.
I really want to talk to u.
What bout u?
My mind's unweaving/ 10:35 PM