<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 30, 2006
Wow I've been so tired nowadays to update this thing.

Sorry for the lag time.

The past few days have been not too bad I guess.

Other than the fact that school was terribly boring.

Except during gp and chem.

Haha during thurs gp period joel and I were video taping lsy with our hps to capture some of her drama antics.

And alfie was super funny during wed's chem prac he is really a fengzi.

Oh and he is doing the dcj civics module CAN U BELIEVE IT DCJ LEI OMG!!

Went down to support table tennis yesterday with xy wn and joel.

Wah rj tt rocks off my socks.

Both guys and girls were equally strong and crushed the opponents flat man.

And both won their titles within one minute of each other which was super cool.

Felt really proud to be from rj at that point.

They really did our school proud with their achievements.

And the councillors deserve some credit for belting out cheers after cheers till they went hoarse.

Good job everyone.

Went with adriel to look for presents after tt for some people.

Haha walked round toa payoh but the shops there only sell hps bras and cds.

Ok sorry for being crude.

Went back to bishan to shop for his classmates presents.

Then went to the pasar malam to shop for george and ls's stuff for the play.

Haha wah we are really cheapskate until.

Lol damn nice lor the things there are hilarious.

Like 15 packs of stickers for 1 buck omg sjb ah sjb.

Bought this purple winnie the pool ball for george HAHA I wanted to make him carry it around man.

Oh and I must say here that adriel's sense of humour has increased significantly omg ytd we were really fengzis leh kept laughing the whole time yay thanks man.

Went for the cdc play after tt.

Hmm it was surprisingly good.

Ok maybe only the 3rd xiaoping and the long play.

And wp was vv funny.

The 1st and 2nd play were acted by the prcs and I'm sorry but I couldnt understand both of them cause I was wtfing at everything they said.

The 3rd one was acted by xx germaine george and some others.

It was quite funny lei yet their idea was put out across well hoho.

And I laughed so hard when xx slapped george's stomach and there was an echo of somesort ringing thru the pac HAHA SORRY.

The main play zhuan huan zhan was vv good imo.

The effects were superb and the acting was gooot.

Woot such a nice time there.

Band today was haha pretty good.

I cant believe I just said that.

I could feel the music for the first time in a loooong while.

Esp for fledermaus or dunno wad shit.

Damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn nice.

Felt so good playing it.

And awayday is very nice also but just tmd difficult omg the running notes are sjb.

Yay we should continue playing such nice songs if not it will get really sian.

Adriel is a very sleepy guy hello pls wake up.

Lol.

Reached home around 630 and I quickly took a bath cause I was accompanying gu anglin g to watch the cdc play again haha.

I was quite early so I closed my eyes for a while on my bed and I woke up 45 mins later omg at 740 when the play started liao.

Fuck man I panicked like shit cause I was supposed to meet gl at 7.

Checked my hp and I had 7 msged haha and 5 miss calls lol quite funny.

Oh 3 of them were from george asking whether I could bring a tie for him cause he lost his before the play oh no sorry dude I didnt know u send e the msg but heng ah u found a replacement liao.

Haha and the rest were from gl asking where the hell I was lol wah I'm super sorry man.

Anyway she went in first without me.

Flew all the way to rj leh in record time and I went in just before the 3rd xiaoping wooot.

Haha I'm crazy right go for 2 nites.

But aiyah I just wanted to support my friends playing cause I heard tt today's ticket sales were really bad.

Took some disgusting/weird/omgish pics with george haha after the thing but they were quite funny.

Post next time la now I'm tired.

But I'm really glad that he enjoyed himself realy much he has always loved acting and performing I rmbed last yr when he dragged me to go watch the cdc play with him from the airport where we were studying to school hoho.

Turned out very nice yay.

Quite happy for him eh well done man u did great =)

Yeap alright such a LOOOONG entry.

Hoho tml's gonna be as awesomel cant wait woot this weekend rocks.

Goodnight.

My mind's unweaving/ 12:15 AM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker