<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 03, 2006
Woooooot I just finished my gp essay.

That was due on fri but apparently about 10 ppl from my class turned deaf on lzy's instructions.

Haha and I'm one of them.

White slip white slip here I come.

Good boy.

AHHH ZHI Y ANG WON CAMPUS SUPERSTAR OVER THERESA!!!

Ok but I have nth to say la cause he was really 1000 times better than her tonight.

She's like a wooden block without any expression.

But her voice is still super nice tho.

Lol way e was quite funny just now.

She smsed me to vote for zy cause apparently she was desperate for him to win.

HAPPY LIAO EH I BET U ARE STILL SMILING AS U ARE DOING UR ESSAY NOW.

Ohoh and just now the part where huang hui passed the mike to the the vp of h ci to give comments and then the camera immediately cut her off part was EFFING FUNNY.

Oh man I really burst out laughing HAHAHAHA.

Ok sjb.

Today's service was gooooood.

Witnessed many healing cases from the power of the Holy Spirit.

Coolness.

Anyway after tt went to meet my mum and my sis to go for facial at New Yo rk Skin Solutions.

Haha its my first time doing a facial.

But since my mum and my sis were going alr I just tagged along for fun.

Ok my consultant, Apple, was supersupersuper cute.

I got a shock when she walked into the room omg.

Big eyes, long hair, deep dimples, nice smile.

And her voice is how sweet la wah biang.

Haha then she was like "whos glen?" when obviously I was the only guy there.

Lol anyway my mum and my sis got some big sized women who look scary hahahaha.

I wonder whether its a ploy to attract the guys to come back for more.

Anyway the whole process was quite nice la.

And she kept asking "shu fu mah?".

Which kinda freaked me out cause ONLY RUHUA DOES THAT.

And my eyes were covered the entire time so I was very scared that ruhua would swop with apple halfway thru to give me a surprise.

Ok I am a fengzi.

Anyway she was damndamn cute la kept making random comments like "wah xia yu le wooorrr" when we could hear the thunder hoho.

BUT I think shes like at least 7 years older than me oh no HOW.

Haha alright I'm talking shit.

Haaaiii the weekends over liao.

Time to face the onslaught of work and drain myself out.

Dunno why but I've been feeling damn tired nowadays.

Maybe cause I've been thinking too much?

I'm trying to stop but it just wont die.

Help! Anyone?

My mind's unweaving/ 12:02 AM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker