Sunday, April 16, 2006
Sometimes.
I get so tired of myself that I just wanna sit down and carve everything that's on my mind on the ground.
Cause I always prefer to escape from reality.
And not do anything bout so many things.
That need immediate attention.
I need to be pushed to settle stuff.
This is getting really sad.
Ahhhhh.
Oh happy easter everyone.
Today's service drama was vv good and touching.
And happy birthday adriel pang jia sheng!!
Haha the surprise bday dinner was hilarious.
As in we were all covering our faces with the menu and I was peeping thru the binding of the menu to see whether he was coming.
Retarded.
But quite fun la laughed a lot a lot.
And we walked all the way to heeren to take neoprints which turned out erm.
Lol ok nvm.
Nice seeing deon again yay.
And lynn's really nice as well.
Ok I'm super super tired now but theres still pnc tut to complete wth.
And this weird girl kept msging me for the past few days in dunno wad lang it gets irritating.
CAROLANE just sent you a Nudge!
CAROLANE says:
é qui oi
-geN- says:
erm sorry i dun understand u
CAROLANE says:
CAROLANE says:
mé é qui
CAROLANE says:
commen appelle u
-geN- says:
speak english pls
CAROLANE says:
wa h u names pls
-geN- says:
glen
-geN- says:
u?
CAROLANE says:
` on vrai m s ep
CAROLANE says:
con
CAROLANE just sent you a Nudge!
CAROLANE says:
con
CAROLANE just sent you a Nudge!
CAROLANE just sent you a Nudge!
CAROLANE says:
allo
Obviously I didnt reply her haha what the heck is she trying to say.
Anyone pls? What lang is this?
Lol I signed up to help out in the guitar concert cause I'm desperate for cip hours haha.
Which means my mon and wed are totally gone sigh.
I absolutely do not enjoy my current state of life.
I mean yeah its fun but after everything it gets super empty inside.
And my work is so behind time that I get fucking worried bout my A levels.
This has got to stop.
I need to be more serious in my school work.
And stop playing afool.
Haha its been a loooooooooooooong time since I felt truly happy for one single day.
Needless to say one week.
So sad so sad.
a#peoijnsdp98h345677
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I'm sorry.
Saturated.
Pls give me time.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:46 PM