Friday, April 21, 2006
Someday,
When I'm awfully low
And the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you
And the way you look tonight.Hmmm.
Today's not too bad.
Woke up at 530 in a shock and desperately flipped thru my spa notes to mug for the first time.
And fell alseep at 545 until 610.
Wah damn hardworking lei -.-
Math was alright other than the presentation part.
Hmmmmm haha any kind soul here pls help me I'm too lazy to think about this math qn.
Er for pnc tut question 8 why cant the answer be Nc1 x Nc1? Instead of N!?
Thanks I need to explain to the class on mon omg.
Spa was ok only cause the whole class had the model answers lol.
School ended at 11 for our class wheeee.
But joel and I stayed back cause we wanted to catch the rugby match at 4.
Did some work in the lib while he was reading this thriller book.
The rug by match was quite good la.
Good job eh rj rug gers for winning S A.
And that brown hair dude was super good and cool haha.
Oh joel and I spotted this fei zai in the s a team who looked like he was a sec2 kido.
And the girls behind us commented that he was walking like a pregnant lady which I found highly amusing.
Siao ah siao ah.
Reached home for dinner and slept with my contacts on for one hour.
Woke up with super dry eyes wah biang.
Ahhh super sleepy now dunno why also.
Hmmm lu y un is vvv funny and retarded omg.
George and some others are at y outh ave nue camp as I'm typing this.
I know its gonna be fun there woot.
Haha george ah aint ya glad this whole week is over?
Congrats man u made it thru all the shit!
I need to cut hair soon lei my whole head is like wild grass now sian diao.
Oh yes found out sth pretty disturbing today.
Dunno how I should react also.
But its really quite sad if its true.
Haaaaaa.
Alright not going into details of any sort.
R. RA. RAF. RAFFLES. SAY R. RA. RAF. RAFFLES.
Hoho the cheer from the rugby match is still in my head.
I am a guai tai lei.
But I guess the match is prob going to be the last or one of the last few raffl es ru gby matches I'm going to watch.
So yeah quite sad la eh.
Almost 3/4 of my jc life has passed.
Time really flies and slips past us without our knowledge.
But I'm pretty glad tt this jc ride has been a nice one.
Ok I'm toking nonsense.
Goodnight.

Gu angl ing and I at dXo

Adriel's "surprise" party at nydc.

Guitar concert stage hands woot we rock.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:24 PM