Tuesday, April 18, 2006
The past few days have been exhausting man.
I've been returning home pretty late everyday and I just wanna sleep.
But I keep comparing myself to some others and my situation is like peanuts compared to them so I'll keep pushing myself on.
Erm.
Sometimes its better to take things one step at a time.
If u think bout the whole week u'll get overwhelmed and tell urself that theres too many things to do and u tt wont make it thru.
Just look at the day's activities each morning and just focus on them first.
And do that every morning without thinking too far ahead.
Before u know friday's here liao.
Yeah I'm talking bout U eh haha so pls dont stress urself out too much alrights?
Went to help out in the guitar concert rehearsals ytd from 5 to 1030.
Met charles and some other girls who are stage helpers as well and all of them are really nice and funny.
Oh man thruout the night it was really self entertained ourselves to the max lei.
Hoho we played a prank on the witch but shall not say how cause its quite mean.
Wah laughed till I almost died lei it was bloody funny la.
Anyway stage helpers are super impt which is contrary to what I thought.
Except maybe for hemhem who is only pushing the button to open and close the curtains haha.
Got home at 11 plus ytd and I fell asleep with the com on just 10 mins after I signed in.
Ok for today.
Hoho soccer in the muddy field today was hilarious cause most of the class refused to move around except those who took off their shoes.
And jeremiah even stepped out of the field tho soccer was his favourite.
But it was still fun anyway in a different sense.
And my shoes are tmd dirty now tml better wear a different pair.
Doesnt help that the shoes are filled with pores cause of the design woot.
Was trying hard not to fall asleep during bio cause I felt tt cty was doing his best liao.
Went to the lib after sch with a few others to mug but I ended up falling asleep wahkao.
Sleep sleep sleep.
Chem r was aiight not too bad haha learnt a quite a bit.
Oh adriel haha shit I just rmbed I was supposed to let u copy the answers for question 4 ok pass to u another day.
I couldnt wait to fly home to sleep after tt man.
Walked home with mk just now.
It was just a slight drizzle at first then we realised that the rain got heavier and heavier.
And halfway thru it was pouring omg.
Sjb ah sjb.
Walked home in the heavy rain in the end cause she refused to take out the umbrella and I refused to bring one to sch.
And eh I just realised tt theres a rj guy who lives on my street cooool.
Joel get well soon alright haha he was sneezing the whole entire day.
And cant wait to see sy and lih's new hair tml.
Hoho waye is a good massuers and nic is a massuers in the making.
Was nic's guinea pig this morning but haha it felt quite shiok lei thanks ah.
Wah getting very random.
Last night I stumbled upon a song which I've no heard for a long time.
And suddenly a rush of emotions just overcame me for no reason.
Then I realised that it was because I kept looping that particular song during a certain period last year.
And I felt the exact same feeling as I did in the past when I was listening to the song which was a pretty good feeling la.
Dunno la sometimes certain songs do mean a lot to individuals for some reason or another.
WAh I am fengzi lei I have no idea what I'm toking about.
Ok shutup la.
Tml's gonna be tmd long day sian diao.
I go do work liao night.
My mind's unweaving/ 9:07 PM