Thursday, April 20, 2006
Oh noes I'm so exhausted now its like headache tired.
Feeling really dizzy as I'm typing this.
Reached home at 11 plus after the guitar concert.
Hoho I'm so glad that the whole thing's a success man =)
And they improved tremendously somehow since monday.
Sounded so good tonight woot.
Happy for them.
Haha anyway the whole experience as a stage hand had been quite cool la.
Met some awesome ppl like charles and ji ayan.
Even tho the job was not slack at all, I thought it was pretty exciting and fun eh.
And thanks to charles' leadership, we managed to pull off pretty well.
Haha u know its quite amusing to see how much leadership skills a councilor possesses relative to us.
And he was damn calm and motivated throughout the day la I'm so impressed man.
Haha just now 1 min before the concert started we kns lost the booklet that contained all our info for the concert and we panicked like mad la.
But he was the only one who kept telling us not to worry.
Kudos to him for that.
Found the booklet in someone's file in the end which was a big heeeng for all of us if not we can go jump down.
I must also add that the guitar exco are vvvv nice and friendly lor.
Like seriously.
ALL of them( ok maybe except 1 its a she *hinthint*) were super duper welcoming and constantly thanked us for helping them everytime they met us.
One of them even thanked us 5 times haha I counted.
We also received a flower each as a token of appreciation which was quite a nice gesture on their part.
I could really feel their sincerity leh.
Lol I'm sorry to say this but I dont think the band exco can live up to that.
YAY VERY VERY VERY NICE PEOPLE.
Even the non exco ppl smiled and thanked us lor after the concert ended.
U know I felt like I was part of them so many times tonight and it was a good feeling tho I was only a helper.
Oh and just now jingjing was tmd funny omg.
Ok anyway so relieved that everything's over.
Time to catch up with my work liao.
Hoho chem r ws is due tml but I cant even think properly how to do?!?
Oh I managed to get dance nite tix just now.
But dunno my respect for the dan cers really plunged man seeing how they handled the whole situation.
Not really looking forward for the performance.
Dun wanna be mean here so I'm not gonna say anything but yeah there were MANY times when I wanted to just leave the bloody queue cause its effing ridiculous.
But haha I was responsible for the tix of 7 others so I had to stay -.-
Urgh gross gross gross.
Wah I'm so hungry now.
And joel's ponning sch tml =/
I also want lei but I need to take the physics spa notes from charlene tml haha oh noes.
Alright gtg liao I need to sleep man night.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:51 AM