<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 03, 2006
Oh man biotech is really a kns topic.

Officially the most boring bio topic in my entire life.

This afternoon I fell asleep 4 times reading the first 5 pages in the lib.

And the notes are prepared by non other than my favourite ct.

Surprise surprise.

SIAN MAN MUST FINISH THE TUT BY TONIGHT IF NOT CTY WILL SKIN ME ALIVE.

My msn is tmd irritating it keeps beeping I am going to shut it up.

Ok better.

Haha pe is so stressful.

Oh and lsy cracks me up every single lesson.

Omg today during gp she was asking us who were our role models when we were young and she got quite irritated when everyone ignored her.

So kenny shouted out, "Power rangers!!!"

Lol and she did her trademark eunuch-finger-pointing-thing and scolded him in that weird voice, "QU4 NI2 DE4!"

WAHHH BIANNG I REALY LAUGH UNTIL ALMOST DIED.

Haha and then kenny gave another stupid comment and she scolded him, "NI ZHE GE SI3 REN2 TOU2!"

Shittt bloody funny can.

"YOU SICKENING CHILD!"

Classis ok classic.

Gp has officially become my favourite lesson cause not only can we slack and do our own stuff every single time, we get to hear funny comments from our teacher and observe her dramamama antics.

Hoho and joel and I were playing pepsi cola during gp as well.

Rmb the game u played in pri sch whereby 2 ppl wrestle each other using their thumbs?

Lol damn damn fun.

Haaa went to lib with joel to read biotech notes after sch but fell asleep in the end.

Joined perry after tt cause it was raining too heavily to go home and we ended up talking again for one hour.

NO WORK DONE LEH HOW.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.

I'm damn sian now cause I lost my water bottle today.

Fuck man.

Left it in the canteen during lunch and only realised that it was gone after 2 hours.

But it was not there anymore after school.

Shit la tmd.

That water bottle was actually significant and meant something to me.

And now i fucking lost it kns.

Somehow I feel guilty.

Cost 18 bucks also wth.

=/

-------

I dunno what to do lei.

Shall we?

My mind's unweaving/ 10:34 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker